Does your child struggle with putting their ideas on paper?
Do they appear to understand the concepts taught for a course, but struggle with showing this to receive marks on paper?
Perhaps they can answer an essay question verbally, but come undone when it comes down to putting it on the page?
OR perhaps they have no idea of where to start when trying to answer a question?
It could be any of these…… or all of these!
Don’t fret! We have a solution for you and your child! Jump into our Write your HSC course!
The number one thing that I see students struggle with time and time again is constructing, structuring and writing essay questions geared towards a specific question and written in a specific time limit. I strongly believe this course is the solution to that!
This course is specifically designed for students in Years 10, 11 and 12, who need a little help with putting their thoughts down on the page.
From understanding the essay question, structuring your essays, extending your writing ….. All the way down to language control, syntax construction and the nitty gritty aspects of essay writing ……. Write your HSC has you covered!
There are so many things included in the course to ensure your child is getting the BEST of the BEST!
- Facebook community support
- Essay and extended response feedback
- The option to go back and revisit modules again and again
- Specifically geared towards acing the HSC written components for ALL subjects.
- Videos for you to view time and time again!
- Workbooks to help keep you on track.
- Additional worksheets and templates for you to use time and time again!
- Valuable advice, support and knowledge.
I’m Alysha. I’m the owner of Breakaway Education and an English and History teacher with over 15 years of experience in teaching HSC students both in a class environment, online, and 1:1 tutoring sessions the art of the HSC essay.
Write you HSC has been specifically designed from HUNDREDS of hours of support for students on exactly that…. Writing for the HSC. After working 1:1 in tutoring with students on the same topics and struggles…. I decided that an online course would be the PERFECT way to help more students….. Why providing quality support!
What will the course cover?
EVERYTHING to do with HSC writing!
- HSC and Essay writing verbs.
- Planning advice.
- Information on understanding the question.
- Linking ideas and structuring your essay.
- How to actually write your essay.
- Our exclusive “Nuts and Bolts guide” to essay including: structuring sentences, adding quotes and evidence, creating a flow and elevating your language.
- Study notes advice and templates.
- BONUS Information around study spaces, timetables and the best study techniques available!
Why should I invest in this course?
Well, that is completely up to you. Do you feel that you really know how to construct a strong essay? If not – come and join us!
This course however is a FRACTION of the cost of tutoring, and something your child can revisit time and time again!
Can I get a refund?
As this is a short course, no refunds are available. You will have access to the course and the course materials for 12 months after you sign up. Templates and the workbooks are your child’s to keep and reuse over and over again!
This course is specifically for students who are in Year 10, 11 or 12. The advice, videos and materials are geared specifically to these students.
Module 1: HSC verbs
Module 2: Alarm for essays, alarm for study
Module 3: Understanding the question
Module 4: The crucks of essay writing.
Module 5: The essay writing bit
Module 6: The nuts and bolts guide
Module 7: Glorious study notes
Module 8: Study- the what, the why, the how