Our World Map Floor Puzzle has been developed as a mindfulness tool to ignite curiosity, spark creativity and unite humanity.
Puzzles are more than just a way to pass the time. Particularly during periods of high stress, becoming immersed in a puzzle can be like practicing a mindful meditation, relaxing your mind and body, decreasing stress, and even slowing your heart rate and lowering your blood pressure.
This is human-centred learning at its best. Encouraging children’s imaginations and carrying them across oceans and into new worlds and cultures.
* Develops emotional strength and stability
* Encourages mindfulness and self-awareness
* Practise problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively
* PDF downloadable activity book
* Suitable for home, classrooms and day care centres
* Sustainable packaging and materials
* Suitable for ages 18m+ to 100 years old
* 915 x 610mm floor puzzle
* 48 puzzle pieces
* 59 printed stickers